Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I WANT IT!!!!! Day 2

Ok its time for I want it day 2, the stuff that I want on Etsy, that I can't quite afford yet but I'm hoping to. I also like hi-lighting these fabulous Etsy stores, all I can say is BUY BUY BUY!!!! Click the pictures from each post to go to the store!

First is this fab charcoal drawing from julimarx, I don't know if I want a picture of Orlando Bloom but she does do custom drawings, I think I will have her do a picture of my kids, such artistry I love it


My next art want is the print "Girl In Red" from atwhim. Since I'm planning on doing an Asian bedroom I sooo want this print, I will put it with a black matte frame, it will look killer, this Etsian also has such great artwork in her whole shop, awesome stuff!


yep when I get my new place I will need a shower curtain and I so want to support esty shops so after doing a search last night and looking through all the possibilites I found the most awesome shower curtain shop ever! ShoweredInChic!!! Not only are her cutains fab, she has a varitey of Amy Butler fabrics and you can totally do a custom order for the colors and prints that you want, I love it!!


Oh this shop, this shop I want about 90% of (ok 98% but who's counting) naturalzanica Such beautiful jewelry you cant even imagine. I'm even thinking about having my fiances wedding ring done here, they do custom orders, I'm thinking I could have something truly special done.



This store jewelera did a critque yesterday in the forums and asked if people would buy and wear this, I was like Oh I would so wear that, the possibilites of being able to change the picture in the cuff to what you are wearing or feeling, you could make it you with just a single change of the picture! Love it and so plan to get one as soon as possible.


Now this next shop simonewalsh, GREAT jewelry in this shop, there are several items that I want but the blossom choker is my fav! I Want It!


My last pick for today is the Seafoam bracelet from phoebestreasure it's beautiful, it looks like blue topaz stones and I Want It!


Once again to visit these awesome shops click the picture buy something support handmade!!! SOOOOO this is day 2 of I WANT IT!!!!! I hoping to be able to get everything I want and even if not, a girl can dream right??!!!!