Monday, September 22, 2008

I WANT IT!!!!!!!

So I have been purusing Etsy shops lately kinda getting an idea for christmas, and basically that was a moot point as I spent most of the time looking at stuff that I want. I'm supposed to be coming into a little money the first of October and I'm gonna be a busy, busy bee, oh yes I am. I am amazed at the amount of beautiful jewelry on Etsy, and I love Silver or white gold, (yellow gold bleech) and Etsy has some of the most beautiful silver inspired jewelry that I have seen and I have ALOT of white gold hehe. So I thought I would post pictures of my most favorite stuff and the links to the store so that these fabulous shops could get visited.

heres my first pick a beautiful necklace called Snow Drop that I want so bad I can taste it, and I want the earrings that match too, gotta have it, click the picture to go to this fabulous Etsy shop.


Ok I love skulls, skull fabric, skulls on T-shirts, skull jewelry just love it my next pick is a copper and sterling silver necklace. I want this too, am I even gonna shop for anyone else for Christmas LOL This necklace is from OutpostJewelry all of this persons stuff is FAB!


Love silver jewelry and these hoops are so me I want them, this shop jenkahn has fab stuff!



Ok and Silver and any color works for me, I have the perfect silver chain for this pendant, it's beautiful and this persons shop SeaFindDesigns has beautiful jewelry infused with seaglass!



And you gotta have some sweets for your wrist, I love, love, love these contrasting bangles from paintedmetal!




Ok it's not all jewelry with me, I want this persons kristenkswansons pottery all of it but this piece Im gonna show you OMG i want a whole set, plates, bowls, serving trays, mugs, salad plates, everything!! The most beautiful porcelain pottery I have ever seen oh and I want the plates square too, I know, well I'm hoping she does custom orders!


and I'm planning on doing an asian bedroom and I want this print, from simpson, man do I need some money!!!



Umm ok I need to stop now or this post is going to get really long LOL, I'll do another one soon because I so need to do one about all of the fabulous prints that I have found on Etsy, I love Etsy.

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

oh im getting excited oh oh oh oh! i want this i want that :P

Unknown said...

tee hee -- you sounds like me browing Etsy! It's addictive, huh?