Sunday, September 28, 2008

I WANT IT!!!!! Day 6

Wheeee day 6! I've really got to stop looking through Etsy like I do. Cause I have a really bad case of Iwantitis. And when you want stuff and don't have the money to get it, it hurts! So I can pull up the page and glance and cry, and dream about having it. But you never know maybe someday I will. I'll be listing some more things that I want, remember to click the picture of the item to go to the Etsians store and as always SUPPORT HANDMADE!!!


So basically this next item and artist, what more do I have to say than DIAMONDS. They are a girls best friend and this shop DesignsByVickie has the friendliest shop ever. As I am shopping for an engagement ring, I found this shop and asked about a custom order of this ring. Vickie was super nice and accommodating saying that the center stone can be replaced with anything. So go and check her out and if you are in the market for some friends BUY.



Oh this next ring from PalleikoDesigns, so pretty I love it so much, I have pulled up the picture of the ring so I make sure when I dream about it I can picture it perfectly! I just want it, so there!



These cooper hoops from discomedusa are FAB!! Pretty little discs of cooper, and I want them! such artistic things is this shop, please go and visit...and buy!


And I love, love love this next shop. The most fab metal working copper, natural, designs every, and I have been coveting the next item from Zbella forever!! I love the copper leaf pendant with the copper chain just so pretty, and everything is nature inspired in this shop, and truly beautiful!!



and this necklace from esdesigns, *sigh* I won't even say anything about it once you see the picture you will know why I want it, and if you have any money and go to this persons shop, you will be in trouble, so many lovely things!



and this willa tree pendant from thepebblecollection oh man! I had a hard time just picking one picture to put up of my favorite, there is so much from this sellers shop that I want. I truly suggest that you go take a look. Lots of specials going on in this shop too.



So that is day 6 of I WANT IT!!!!! I hope you have enjoyed my lovelies and I'm hope that everyone will go and support these wonderful shops that I have discovered and fell in love with. It's my goal that within the next year to buy 1 thing from every shop that I have featured, that's my goal and I'm really hoping that I will be able to do it! and as I say, GO, GO, GO, BUY, BUY, BUY AND SUPPORT HANDMADE. As always support handmade artistry!



6 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

That diamond ring really is pretty. It makes me want more diamonds.

hpalleiko said...

What a great selection of items to cover. Thank you for featuring my sterling knit ring. It looks stunning in 14k gold too.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are such great finds!

Impossible Alice said...

So many pretty things! I hope you get the ring you want!

Catherine Jayne said...

Beautiful picks!

MoppetsClosets said...

You've been tagged in round 5 of the Etsy blogger street team tag game. Stop by my blog for the details :)

xo Christi