Saturday, September 27, 2008

I WANT IT!!!!! DAY 5

This will be a big one to make up for the day that I missed, not like I don't have a huge list of favorites anyway! I need to win the lotto, because if I did there would be some VERY happy Etsians let me tell you. There are some shops on Etsy I would buy their whole inventory I'm not even kidding!! Let me post about some of those shops today, well at the least the first couple. Make sure you click the picture of the item to go to that particular Etsians store and as always SUPPORT HANDMADE!!!

My first pick is someone I have been totally enjoying in the forums, never really clicked on their shop until today and when I did boy oh boy HelixHandworks these silver earrings I love, and I'd pretty much clean out their whole shop. Beautiful handcrafted lovlies I want everything!! I don't usually show 2 pictures but I love this bracelet so much I'm gonna throw this up too



This next shop wirelily yep pretty much clean them out too, love this bracelet that they have along with pretty much everything else in the shop!


and this next shop LisasLovlies, oh man the beautiful things here, *sigh* if only I was a Rockerfellow or some such uber rich person, she'd be cleaned out too love these earrings from her shop big time she's doing a give away with purchase too, check her out!



another shop I'd clean out walkersilverworks by ericawalker, just beautiful craftsmanship, lovely lovely jewelry but this necklace is one of my favs!!


another store I would leave empty is kathryncole, yep clean her out like a was a burglar, might not even leave the stands love everything but this heart bracelet do I even have to say...I WANT IT!!!!!


The next shop I wanna clean out DownToTheWireDesigns, yep gimmie gimmie, so many choices, soooo little money, can I reiterate the I really need to be rich point again? But this piece the oval drop necklace, gotta have it!!! They are also having a sale 10% off to the end of September, may extend the sale to October but reduce it to 5% off I say any % off is a plus, go and buy my friends!



The next item I love is called "stackable eye candy" and eye candy it is. Such beautiful rings, and yep you guessed it, I'd clean out this seller too, I'd take all her pictures of their jewelry too LOL that's how much I love it, check out these beauties


and another clean you out shop shellmaie, clean her out too but this tree of life pendant, stunning!!! everything is just wonderful



um the next shop BeadsInTheBelfry I want so many things, I agonized over what picture to pick to put up here today so I closed my eyes and picked and darn if I didn't pick one of my most favorite pieces


and I simply love the polymer clay used to look like wood in this shop saltandpaper cutest stuff you've ever seen, I'd pretty much clean them out to I mean really whats more fun than having a jewelry box full of stuff you love?


ok and I know, I know I love jewelry but a few non jewelry places I would clean out and/or have them create me so much custom stuff they would think I had cleaned them out

first deliafurniture, I love the look of this bed, I'd have them do me something similar custom and do a whole bedroom set from that design, oh don't we all wish we had us some bed money!



and these shelves from lunarloungedesign I want them, I want them, I want them, enough said well besides the fact that they have bettie page in their banner and she is like one of my idols considering I am going to have a tattoo of her on me sometime soon!


and last these glowbowls from oneblackbird, now even my fiance when he saw the picture of these he was like "WOW" and we both said we wanted them so" get them I must"(in best Yoda voice)


WHEW my fingers hurt, my eyes are blurry and I'm already broke and living in a box on the street, but I'll have all my beautiful new Etsy shop possessions with me so I will be alright!!! Well maybe if I'm gonna be living in a box with my stuff I better find a nice quilt and some pillows LOL!! as my saying goes GO, GO, GO, BUY, BUY, BUY SUPPORT HANDMADE!! Happy Shopping, and as always click the pic to go to the shop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh great taste! I have purchased from LisasLovlies before and very happy!

June Shin said...

Great picks! I love the stackable rings.

miznyc said...

Thanks so much for including me with those wonderful artisans!!!

Kim Caro said...

o man i want alot from there too

Anonymous said...

i've got a serious etsy addiction. i don't care if people don't buy my stuff...although i'd like them to but...i can't help myself. it's becoming a daily problem. i buy something...almost every day. my husband is going to ban me from the computer soon!!