Friday, September 26, 2008

I WANT IT!!!!! Day 4

I know I know, I got lazy and forgot to post yesterday. I gotta get up on my game. So much stuff that I want, I might have to do a double post tomorrow. Let's get on with it and as always, click the picture to go to the featured Etsy shop. Support handmade, support true artistry always!!!

My first pick today comes from lydianlayne, I love this love sonnet necklace, it's so pretty with words from a sonnet, I can see this with jeans and even used to dress up for a night out. So many pretty things in this shop check it out.



Next on my list of i wants is this willow bangle from honeybee, soo pretty so delicate, she has earrings and a ring to match that are so beautiful I want the set and I want it now!


This next item from NinaGibsonDesigns is so inventive, so wonderful I really want it. I'm really into rings and I could really use and wear this ring. Such wonderful stuff in this estians shop go quickly!


My next pick is this beautiful initial pendant necklace from IstanbulDesgins, so beautiful and girly I love it, very, very nice things in this shop!




Jammies, Jammies, I am such a pajama freak I have enough pj's to wear a set every night for a month, and the stuff in this shop sandmaiden, I have been looking at her stuff for WEEKS and just the description of the fabrics my oh my I could live in her stuff and as soon as possible I am buying a set or 2 and so should you. I absolutely cannot wait until I can get a set!!


I love snowmen I have 3 huge clear totes full of Christmas stuff and 90% of my stuff is snowmen! so when I saw this cute little snowman tree topper from MamawCreations, I just knew that I had to have it!!! Such cute little country themed stuff from this shop, Christmas is coming go check her out!


and my last pick for today is from mannmadedesigns it is a pendant that uses recycled aluminum! How wonderful and green is that. Since that is my goal to be as green as possible I love the fact that she uses recycled products and you can change the color of the background in almost all of her designs go and support this shop, and support being green!



So this is day 4 and I'm not putting up anything that I wouldnt buy myself(that I hope I can get everything that I want) everything I put up is something that I actually want and something that I truly want to buy myself and best of all it's all handmade, it's from Etsy, you know you will be getting quality stuff, so go, go, go and buy, buy, buy!! Once again click the pictures so that you can go to all of these fabulous shops!!

6 comments:

Kim Caro said...

i wish to buy 1 million penny rings so i can be rich :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love that Willow bangle. Let's face it, you can never have enough jewellery!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful items from etsy. I hearted the shop with the PJs. My friend has the lydialayne shop and she told me she was on your blog. Well done and great picks!

Unknown said...

Great pickes! I love that pendant by lydianlayne! :)

Jennifer said...

I love your "I Want It!" posts. Keep them up, I've found a lot of great shops from your blog!

Mary said...

I want a penny ring.. I really do.