Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I WANT IT!!!!! Day 3

YAY Day 3 of I want it. I am so loving really looking around Etsy and finding all of the neat stuff that I have found. I can't believe how much artistry is on Etsy, I'm loving it! As always click the picture to go to the Estisans shop

My first find of the day, this ABSOLUTELY fabulous shirt dress from LEMONSTORY by kimenna it is soooo awesome and I want it, yes I do, all of her stuff is fab!


Um can you say GEMS, love this bangle from sirenjewels, I might have to work a few corners to afford it(just kidding) but I want it, and the stuff in this shop just beautiful please go take a look


more fab art, I marked like 3 or 4 of her prints from gorjuss favs on Deviant art I love her art is fantastic, I'm so hoping that I will be able to get a few of these prints fantastic shop


Love, love, love these gaslight earrings from marieflyfly, beautiful, unique I want! awesome shop all the way around!


and this bracelet from metalsgirl, she has a variety of designs for this bracelet along with many, many, many things that are beyond fabulous!


and this springladder necklace from floatytoes, so classy so pretty I could just see it on me Yep sure can!



And last how could I not even show something from my sisters fabulous shop Hypernoodle. She makes truly unique purses, from her own design, it's not from a pattern, she makes the patterns herself and boy does that girl know how to match up some fabric, the most fab purse shop on Etsy!!!



Can you tell I love jewelry, I so need to restock my jewelry box, it's feeling mighty lonely anybody wanna help me out hehe, As always please support handmade, you can't find items like these in those big chain stores not with the craftsmanship that you know will last, and you also know not a lot of other people will have it!!! I love Etsy and all the Etsians!

6 comments:

Katie L. said...

Those are some amazing finds! Thanks for the intro to the great etsy sites :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bangle from SirenJewels!

I'd work some street corners for that even!

lesley said...

ooh, i love the top by lemonstory. i want it too!

Kim Caro said...

love the earrings

Floaty Toes said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!!! xoxoxo floatytoes

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks for the mention. I love the bed, lighting, and pj's. Amazing finds!